Engineered to maximize terminal ballistics as defined by FBI test protocol, Winchester PDX1 Defender ammunition provides maximum stopping power for the ultimate in personal defense. Our innovative bonding process welds the jacket to lead core for improved penetration, 1.5x expansion and the proven performance you rely on when the stakes are high.
- Expands up to 1.5x the original diameter resulting in maximum stopping power
- Preprogrammed to expand into six uniform segments for consistent tactical performance
Proprietary Bonding Process
- Welds jacket to lead resulting in improved penetration and retained weight
- Product Line: Defender
- Caliber: 9mm
- Bullet Weight: 124 Grain
- Bullet Type: Bonded Jacketed Hollow Point
- Muzzle Velocity: 1200 fps
- Muzzle Energy: 396
- Quantity: 20 Rounds per box
|Product Name||Winchester Defender 9mm +P 124GR 20Rd Box S9MMPDB|
There are no reviews yet.