Since their inception, conventional hollow point pistol bullets have performed well, but have never delivered 100% reliability, especially in self-defense situations. The patented Flex Tip® technology used in Critical Defense® ammunition eliminates the clogging and inconsistency that often plagues hollow point bullets. Hornady® achieved this by using the same tip material used in LEVERevolution® ammunition.
All Critical Defense® ammunition is loaded in nickel-plated cases for increased visibility in low-light situations. Premium low flash propellants deliver proven performance, even in very short-barreled handguns, and won’t disrupt your vision. Reliable expansion and dependable terminal performance can be counted on for concealed carry and personal protection.
FTX® BULLET TECHNOLOGY
- The patented FTX® bullet expands reliably and resists clogging when fired through heavy clothing.
- Critical Defense® ammunition was developed to provide the best performance for defensive or personal protection situations and is the ultimate choice for any short barreled, concealed carry style firearm. Bright nickel-plated cartridge cases simplify chamber checks in reduced light, and low-flash propellants help preserve night vision.
- Details such as nickel-plated cases that resist corrosion and optimized propellants that burn quickly to reduce recoil and limit muzzle flash, help ensure that Critical Defense® ammo is dependable in every situation.
- Product Line: Critical Defense
- Caliber: 38 Special
- Bullet Weight: 110 Grain
- Bullet Style: FTX
- Rounds per Box: 25
- Application: Personal Defense
|Product Name||Hornady Critical Defense 38SPL 110 Grain FTX 25Rd 90310|