The light-weight Christensen Arms CA5five6 AR15 chambered in 5.56NATO is a high performance modern sporting rifle with Sub MOA accuracy. With roots in the Aerospace industry Christensen Arms brings their expertise in carbon fiber composites into the world of firearms. The result of this technology transfer is a line of firearms designed and built with the latest materials and technology to precise tolerances. The Christensen Arms CA5five6 features a forged aluminum receiver, Black Nitride finished Bolt Carrier Group, flared mag well, 16” carbon fiber wrapped 416R stainless steel threaded barrel with three prong flash hider, carbon-aluminum hybrid M-Lok handguard, TriggerTech, Match-Grade single stage trigger, and MFT adjustable Minimalist stock. This model features a Burnt Bronze Cerakote finish. The CA5five6 is backed by the Christensen Arms Sub-MOA Guarantee.
- Light weight, 416R Stainless steel, carbon fiber wrapped 16″ barrel.
- TriggerTech single-stage match trigger with a light crisp break.
- 90° Safety throw for positive control of the ready/safe state of the firearm.
- ½ × 28 Threaded muzzle with stainless steel 3-prong flash hider.
- Flared magwell for faster reloads.
- Forged 7075 aluminum receiver set.
- 15 In. Aluminum/Carbon Fiber Hybrid, M-Lok handguard
- Caliber: 5.56 NATO
- Barrel: 16″ Threaded, Carbon Fiber wrapped 416R Stainless Steel
- Weight: 6.3 lbs
- Overall Length: 36.3″
- Action: Semi-Auto, Direct Impingement
- Trigger: TriggerTech, Match-Grade single stage trigger
- Safety: 90° Throw Selector
- Rifle Barrel Twist: 1:8″
- Barrel Thread Pitch: 1/2 x 28
- Rifle Stock: MFT, Battlelink™ Minimalist Stock
- Iron Sights: No
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
- CA5Five6 5.56 NATO AR15 Bronze
- (1) 30 Round Magazine
- Owner’s Manual
|Product Name||Christensen Arms CA5five6 5.56NATO 16″ Burnt Bronze|
|Barrel||15.00″ – 17.99″|