The Centrury Arms VSKA is a heavy duty AK47 chambered in 7.62x39mm and made in the USA. This rifle has been re-engineered using shock resistant S7 tool steel that is commonly used for high impact tools such as jackhammer and chisel tips for all crucial components. The shock resistant S7 steel is commonly used for high impact tools such as jackhammer and chisel tips. This heat treated S7 tool steel is used in the bolt carrier, front trunion, and feed ramp for maximum durability. The quality continues with a chrome moly 4150 barrel and case hardened 4140 steel bolt. The Century VSKA gets a touch of style with a teal laminate wood butstock and forend, and a RAK-1 enhanced trigger group ensures that this AK shoots as good as it looks.
- Carburized 4140 steel bolt
- Heat-treated S7 steel carrier, feed ramp, front trunnion
- RAK-1 Enhanced Trigger Group
- Chrome-moly 4150 barrel
- 1/16” stamped steel receiver
- Teal Laminate Wood stock and foregrips made of American maple
- Rifle ships with one 30-round standard capacity magazine
More Information Product Name Century VSKA AK47 7.62x39mm 16.5″ 30+1 Teal Laminate Wood Brand Century Caliber 7.62x39mm Action Semi-Automatic Barrel 15.00″ – 17.99″
There are no reviews yet.